The PC version of Alan Wake, Remedy's BAFTA nominated psychological action thriller, will be released via Steam on February 16 and on other digital channels soon afterwards.
A boxed, retail version is coming soon.
The PC version boasts a number of enhancements over the original Xbox 360 game.
- Experience Alan Wake's Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than ever before
- Refined and fully configurable mouse and keyboard support (or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!)
- A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios
- Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs
- Additional options our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as well as "hide HUD".
- Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode
- Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D
"We've done our best to do justice to the PC version and do things the way they should be done for PC. The PC version looks absolutely beautiful. We're bringing the game to life in a whole new way," said Markus Mäki, CTO at Remedy.
The game includes both DLC packs, The Writer and The Signal.