Fresh details of Modern Warfare 3 appear to have leaked from under Activision's control, revealing new information on the game's multiplayer killstreaks.
The latest claims have once again been made as part of a massive leak to Kotaku, following similar revelations made last month.
The listed killstreaks are as follows - but bear in mind that none of this information has been officially confirmed or denied:
- EMP Grenade: Temporarily takes out all area electronics.
- Littlebird: A tiny remote-controlled helicopter.
- Precision Airstrike: Calls in an airstrike on a targeted area.
- Stealth bomber: Calls in a B2 Spirit to carpet bomb along a line designated by the player.
- Remote Turret: A remote controlled turret.
- Directional UAV: A UAV that can be directed into areas to scan for enemies.
- Remote Mortar: Direct a mortar team using a zoomable camera view of the map to call in strikes.
- Airdrop Trap: A booby-trapped airdrop.
- Ammo Resupply: An ammo reloading airdrop.
- Escort Airdrop: A protected airdrop.
- Specialist Strike Package: This one remains a mystery to us.
(all the above text had been taken verbatim from Kotaku's original post)
The Tactical Nuke is notably missing from this list - supposedly it's been removed.
It's also claimed that the new game still won't use dedicated servers, and that Activision's DemonWare software will be used for player authentication purposes, as per Black Ops.
The same leak also revealed that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will include team perks.
A classic in 3D graphics! Predict a number for a big win or several for more chances to win!Play Now
Win an X-Factor fortune with Scatters, Free Spins and more on this hit slot!Play Now
Trick the Leprechaun to bag a slot fortune in the emerald green hills!Play Now